The up's, down's and in-betweens of daily life in the Lien household.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
January 15, 2008
Just another day in paradise as Phil Collins would say! I feel so lucky to be able to stay at home with my girls. Tonight I played the piano while Grace danced to the music. I don't even have to get all the notes right and she enjoys it! That's why kids are so fun to be around, they take you as you are! Emily is learning to coordinate her movements. She's so funny to watch. She brings her hands right up to her face and then looks at them cross-eyed. Then gives them a good slurp. Sometimes she gets mad when they won't do what she wants them to do. Now off to spend some time with my husband. I'm such a lucky girl! I will try to post pictures tomorrow when I figure out how to do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment