The up's, down's and in-betweens of daily life in the Lien household
.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Chicks and Bunnies!

Picture by Paula of Creative Creations.


Our next door neighbor and friend Paula has a photography studio in her home.  When she has mini sessions scheduled throughout the day I get to be her assistant and help the customers with ordering and checking out.  I really enjoy it and she also takes my girls pictures for me in return! Gracie put on her new Easter dress from Nana and Papa and we went over to see the baby animals.   The little chicks are so soft and sweet.  There are a dozen of them all snuggled together, under a heat lamp.  Their tiny little beaks tap at your hands as you hold them and they make the softest little chirping noises.   


Picture by Paula of Creative Creations. 


Emmy didn't like the idea of holding the chicks and opted to have them placed in a basket beside her on the bench.  She sure does look pretty in the Easter dress from Nana and Papa!


Picture by Paula of Creative Creations.
Milkshake the bunny was a little camera shy.  Maybe he was wondering why his brother, Butterscotch and his sister, Oliva didn't get to be in the picture.  

10 comments:

Kenneth Pinney said...

Hi Liens -
I love seeing your blog. I didn't know you had one until tonight. I love blogging as it gives a personal life to follow. Thanks so much. Love the pictures. I hope to come again. Ken

Edith Bauman said...

Now I know what brings out those sweet smiles--just little chicks and bunnies.

Jo Ann said...

These pictures are great...so glad I found your blog...they looked so pretty in these dresses today...they are growing up so fast!

Roger and Sherry said...

Beautiful pictures with cute girls, chicks and bunnies!

Laura said...

The girls look beautiful! How cool that you get pictures of them in exchange for a little work. Love it!

Aleta said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful pix, and cute chicks! Love you!

Alison said...

What beautiful pictures! Ahhh, I love spring! Enjoy your week!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Such sweethearts, Rhonda just got our computer going for us..she typed in the short message to see if it worked & it did!!! the pictures are adorable they need a big hug from their Grammie

Jess said...

adorable! I bet the girls had fun with this.