The up's, down's and in-betweens of daily life in the Lien household
.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011

I have been paper scrapping for about 7 years now... I have enjoyed it as a creative outlet as well as a way to keep up with the family memories! I always look forward to meeting a friend or two for a evening crop at Archiver's over dinner and lots of girl talk! The colors, papers and embellishments make me happy as soon as I walk in the door. It was only recently that I have become really interested in digital scrapbooking. It has a couple plusses in that there is no clutter, I can sit down for just a few minutes if that is all I have and save my project to continue working on it later and I don't have to drive all the way into Raleigh in order to have all of the colors and designs I could ever want at my fingertips. I have also become intrigued with the idea of using a daily blog to create our family memory book for the year. Maybe I can blend the digital scrapbooking in with my blog and then print out the blog into a hardcover book at the end of the year? This way I will have my finished album at the end of the year, and my close friends and family will be able to keep up with life at the Lien's!

No comments: