The up's, down's and in-betweens of daily life in the Lien household
.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday Night Fun


It was time to set the bounce house up in the garage again. Jack and Jordan came over right after they got home for school and all 4 of them had a great time jumping, sliding and screaming!


Look at that hair! Must be a little static electricity in the air.





Gracie and Jack having popcorn and reading together after gymnastics.


My sweet little Emmy fast asleep with her "Mousie". It looks like he is snoring too!

2 comments:

Edith Bauman said...

Love these pictures!

Ryan said...

Hey Stephanie!

I stumbled across your blog. Fun to see pictures of your kiddos and great stage project!

I've found that I really enjoy blogging as a replacement for scrapbooking (for now) and I've used Blurb.com for converting my blog into albums at the end of the year. It's the only way I have hope of keeping up!

Jeannie (Ryan's wife)