The up's, down's and in-betweens of daily life in the Lien household
.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Made With Love


I didn't start posting to my blog until February, so I wanted to add a few memories from the first part of 2011. I plan to print this blog out at the end of the year, so I don't want to leave out some of these very special moments. Rocky and the girls made me a delicious chocolate cake for my 36 th birthday. We had to use an entire box of candles this year! Let's just say that there was a lot of smoke when the flames were blown out.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I loved this cake - really touched my heart to see your girls' smiling faces and Rocky's proud expression. They really did put all their love for you into making that cake. Love, love, LOVE it!

Edith Bauman said...

It's not hard to see how much your precious family loves you! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!