The hard work and discipline must be consistent.
These were two of the revelations that I had while I was on the treadmill for an hour this morning. Today is Monday. Sometimes Monday's are great and I feel proud of myself for the way I ate and exercised over the weekend. Sometimes they come with regret...
I worked out five days last week and ate according to my Weight Watchers plan. I was feeling so good about my body and had dropped 3 pounds. I really felt like I was getting somewhere! Then came the weekend and lots of good food. Let's just say that I ate WAY too much of that good food.
However... I certainly can't just give up the fight. So once again I will do what I can to live a healthy life this week. I just want to let that mindset carry over into the weekend. I'll let you know how that worked for me next Monday!
4 comments:
Way to go on those 3 pounds!! Keep up that great work!
You can do it Stephanie!
I am so proud of you Stephanie,my favorite saying is," the cure for anything is saltwater~~~sweat, tears or the sea"
YOu are doing great, and sometimes if its only babysteps that's ok too! Just DON'T beat yourself up when you slip, just realize it for what it is and then go on! You are strong and brave and can do anything!! I love you
Aunt Susie
You're a huge encouragement to me, sweetie, I'm so proud of the hard work you're doing!
Post a Comment